· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Superman Returns Story Details??
sg8472
# Posted: 16 Mar 2005 06:12

Source: Latino Review

Latino Review's anonymous scooper who has provided them with two major scoops (Brandon Routh and Marlon Brando) has chimed in yet again with a bit of story details from SUPERMAN RETURNS!

THIS MAY OR MY NOT HAPPEN, they can’t confirm this at this time. Here is what they are being told: SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!

Highlight if you dare!

While Superman has been gone on a 6 year round trip to Krypton to see if he is indeed the last son of that doomed planet, Lois Lane has moved on with her life. Lois Lane now has a five-year-old son and the father is no other than Richard White, played by James Marsden. When Superman returns Lois and Richard are engaged to be married.

"Also there will be at least two suits used in the film. The original classic costume and the other one will be (his space suit) for his journey back to Krypton that will have a strong resemblance to this image [below]. Lastly I saw that you’ve posted the set pictures from Reuters. That crash scene in the Kent farm is when Superman crashes back home from his Krypton journey."

dierna
# Posted: 16 Mar 2005 13:53

The scoop about Marlon Brando is true...yes they're reusing old footage for Jor El

Buuut... this new scoop is just stupid....so now he wasn't killed by Brainiac??? Kal El has been gone for 6 years to find more Kryptonians??? Perhaps he comes back with Supergirl? That would be something...

And that kid... Come on.....Wouldn't Lois have married Richard White by now if that kid really was his??? Riiight....it's not Clark Jr.... suuure Lois...we believe you... NOT....  :v

rednave
# Posted: 16 Mar 2005 16:08

Don't like the choice of a 2nd suit, I mean thats the suit that they use everytime he needs to regain his powers or something.  I'm sure they could have found a better suit going through the comics history.  But hey I havent read that much Superman (His Exile, Death, Trial Transformation, and his Return to Classic) but that is something I plan to correct soon, so who am I to judge  :D

Now to talk about hidden spolers bit:

Interesting, if it is true, messing with the Lois/Clark relationship could have some interesting results, but havent they been doing something like that in the comics recently?

The other bit could work when you think about it.  Superman fights Brainiac on Earth 6 years ago, he gets wounded or close to death, so he uses this as a cover to leave Earth, he leads on that he died at the hands of Brainiac so the World thinks he is dead.  This gives him the perfect chance to go and look without people wondering where Superman has gone.

What a surprise, got to agree with the columist.

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=608

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.020
Online now: Guests - 5
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0