· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Patrick Stewart to be Doctor Who?
kittykat
# Posted: 8 Apr 2005 07:04

Well according to the Daily Mirror

Can't find mention of it elsewhere though!

I did however find this article which talks about PS helping advertise Dr Who by hosting a radio documentary called "Project: Who".  The Mirror might of got a bit mixed up?

KK

demonvamp
# Posted: 8 Apr 2005 08:49

It might be fun :D   Anyway, having watched Casanova now *what a hoot that is* I think that guy could pull it off. He's odd, smart and not as young seeming as that photo we saw ;)

Queen, loving the big bauble!

babel
# Posted: 8 Apr 2005 09:10

Stewart as the Doc . . OLD rumour that the Mirror has recycled. He has narrated the documentary on the radio but only because the original narrator (can't remember who right now) was unable to do it. Old slaphead was great as Picard and Xavier, but as the Doctor? Naah.

Tennant has been in negotiation for some time, it transpires, due to Eccles revealing at Xmas time to the BBC that he would not be returning. 'In negotiation' means Tennant's been signed and they just don't want to announce it just yet. The guy is apparently a good actor, and used to run around his house pretending to be the Doctor. So he's a fan to boot!

quincyw
# Posted: 8 Apr 2005 19:36

Nope. Patrick Stewart for the Master! Remember how the Master was originally meant to be a Professor Moriarty to Sherlock Holmes? Why not have a smooth, rather subtle, Shakespearean Master?

crazytexan
# Posted: 10 Apr 2005 10:31

As long as Eric Roberts isn't the Master...ughhh... :P

Yeah, still no Dr. Who over here in the States yet. I'm getting a bit grumpy about that.

demonvamp
# Posted: 10 Apr 2005 10:42

You're missing a treat, CT ;)  

Queen.

anth
# Posted: 10 Apr 2005 14:29

I'm betting this is just a rumour. I'm not sure when they'll begin filming the new Who series, but i'd imagine it would clash with X-Men 3?

I can see patrick being able to make an appearance  in the series though. I certainly hope he does. :)

lzrman
# Posted: 10 Apr 2005 19:29

*coughsbittorrent* has Dr Who.

Lzrman

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.028
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0