· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / The Treehouse NEEDS YOU!
deanna
# Posted: 19 Apr 2005 13:37

The Treehouse NEEDS YOU
Please help me out peeps....we're working on a topic secret federation project otherwise known as "The Treehouse Project" and I really need some input here.

We had several hostile battles, with plans to overthrow me that used to be run by Wedge and his fearless sidekick Hal...I know you two are already planning to help me out.

Does anyone remember who wanted to compete with us and built the "Upside Down Underground Pyramids"

There's so many memories including many of you....
If you were a Treehouse Guardian, let me know, I may have forgotten along the way who used to defend the fortress.

Didn't it have a refridgerator full of ice cream or something like that belonging on Eagle...Peep, is it still here???

Too many of us have had "simms" and "stories" interwoven with the Treehouse for me to possibly remember them all.

DS tries to take it over on a regular basis, as does Lucky....*L*

I'd also like to hear from some of my AH buddies if you don't mind...you did help me start her afterall! :)

Share your memories here! :)

See the Updates Board for more ways you can help.

SAVE THE TREEHOUSE!

Love always,
The Goddess :)

richard
# Posted: 23 Apr 2005 02:19

No one's sharing....  :?

I sure hope that doesn't mean you don't want to share, hmmmm?  :v

The Treehouse NEEDS your input. Your stories. So post them here.
Alternatively, you can mail your stories to Kym at deanna@outpost10f.com or me at richard@outpost10f.com.

SAVE THE TREEHOUSE!

Richard
Treehouse Guardian

christena
# Posted: 23 Apr 2005 10:50

Hmmm...the Treehouse...*thinks*

I remember I have a  throne somewhere in there...slightly smaller that D's...as the Bunny Goddess.. :D That's where all that started. Me lovies the Treehouse and the the Treehouse Gossess*bows*

Hmmm... is it a throne or an ottoman? :?  :v

deanna
# Posted: 23 Apr 2005 16:11

Chrissy...

You do have a wing of the treehouse, the Bunny Wing...*pokes* write a story. Tell me what your "wing" looks like...and you are absolutely right! That's when you did start becoming the Bunny Goddess ;)

Everyone else,

Noone is sharing...I'm sad now!

*hides in the treehouse being sad and making very sad faces*

:(

lucient
# Posted: 23 Apr 2005 16:51

Ok, first things first I need to defend my position at the treehouse. Although early on I did attempt a few takeovers, I quickly learned that it was futile to try this and I switched over to a defender of the treehouse, a position which I still hold to this day.

As far as a memory from it, I think that would be the waterballoon fight against CT when he tried to cut down the tree.  There were many an innocent patron hit with a waterbomb that day, although not necessarily on accident.

Lucky

sg8472
# Posted: 24 Apr 2005 08:17

I recounted my memories in the Cabana... The Treehouse Dominion's Tropical Zone (and sometimes ski resort)

But... okay, again!

Twas way back when there was an auction. And Kymmie didst pwn me by offering trinkets the likes you've never seen (alright, it was actually gum and chocolate and such :( I'm cheap!;). I became her pet, at first, but eventually moved to GiT status... which is lucky, coz we almost went with another not so family friendly one before we realised. :?

Since then, I have built up an armory of eccentric animals... including the Polar BearIce Force, lead by Bob; Fifi, the rabid poodle; Psychotic Penguins from Madagascar; Mr. Sunshine, the killer ninja monkey; Penelope the Schtizophrenic Ostrich; and Jeremy, the Giraffe who is afraid of heights.

We also must not forget the time Kymmie and I determined the true extent of her dominion... including her tiara-encrsuted throne, her palace in the biggest threehouse, on the heighest branch of the tallest tree, and the fleet of treehouse ships that fly around patrolling the skies of the Treehouse Kingdom. :)

goose
# Posted: 25 Apr 2005 16:22

Shame on all of you old Treehouse Guardians that left Kim! :o

She was deserted and I was the only Treehouse Guardian there to support her, so, shame on all of you, shame, shame, shame!

Goose,
Number 1 Treehouse Guardian

deanna
# Posted: 26 Apr 2005 15:59

:?
*blinks in shock*

Richey's gonna get you for that one.......but I do believe Ducky has just thown down the gauntlet *lmao*

:D

polson
# Posted: 28 Apr 2005 14:57

I haven't read this thread nor have I even given a thought as to why the Tree house would need me, but I'm here to say that I'm HERE TO STAY!  YAY!  I've graduated and now it's official!  I'm one smart cookie!  Yay!  So now my plan is to work all day and play on the internet when dad's not looking.  Nah, I'll throw in some book writing and scholarly gunk in too.  Yay!

Polson

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.026
Online now: Guests - 4
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0