· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / "The Orchestree"
michiel
# Posted: 22 Jul 2005 17:16

Hola,

A month ago Kim asked me if she could use one of my songs for her Treehouse website, or if I'd be willing to make her a new song. The latter was the case, and fivefold at that. So yes, a set of five songs with a tree theme to them. I hope you'll all like them. =)

Direct links:

1 - Leaves Twirl
2 - And Around The Trunk We Go
3 - The First Stem
4 - From Branch To Branch
5 - Wind Through The Willow

The folder:

The Orchestree

~ Micheil / Flaterectomy

PS - Please don't move this thread to another forum where no-one will ever read it. =(

deanna
# Posted: 22 Jul 2005 17:18

*covers the Orchestree in a Veil of Goddess Protectivity*

Move it and die :)

Now...enjoy the pretty music!!

*hugsaCheiliciousagain*

Doesn't he rock, ya'll?? :)

~Kim

hongjun
# Posted: 22 Jul 2005 19:27

*listens*

I like them:)

Thanks Peevs!!

Hong

obi_to
# Posted: 23 Jul 2005 13:45

Wow. Again, you've amazed me.

fat_man
# Posted: 23 Jul 2005 19:57

Wind Through The Willow

i Like it bestest  :?

deanna
# Posted: 24 Jul 2005 06:06

I shared this with Cheil already, but each one of the songs has such a different feel to it..I think Leaves Twirl and The First Stem, are very romantic feeling songs *nudges all the romantics that she knows are at the outpost*.  All Around the Trunk is so whimsical and fun...it's got a great beat too. I mean if you think about how many of us have inhabitet the treehouse for well over 2+ years now, I'm sure we all have different memories and music always helps trigger such memories. For some silly reason, From Branch to Branch makes me think of myself chasing Jayneway around the different parts of a tree...why I think of that, I don't know. I just do, and it's funny that she was the first one that triggered that emotion *L*
But like FM, Wind in the Willows, was just...WOW. It makes me think of nighttime in the woods. I love it.

I love it all actually!

lzrman
# Posted: 24 Jul 2005 07:40

very nice michiel ;)! very professional

:? Lets make a Cabana CD! :k

Lzrman

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.015
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0