· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / We were rocking out to that??
deanna
# Posted: 30 Jul 2005 05:28

I came across this list recently on MSNBC.    This is what your high school senior class was rocking out to.   What's your song?? Do you even remember some of these tunes?? I can't begin to share with you my deep sadness that my class was rocking out to classics like "Don't Worry Be Happy" *lmao* What were we all high or something??

Class of '75: Love Will Keep Us Together, Some Kind Of Wonderful, Jive Talking, Rhinestone Cowboy

Class of '76: You Sexy Thing, Dream Weaver, Play That Funky Music, You Should Be Dancing

Class of '77: Tonight's The Night, Sir Duke, Don't Stop, Just A Song Before I Go, Muskrat Love, Boogie Nights

Class of '78: Three Times A Lady, Night Fever, Shadow Dancing, Stayin' Alive, Grease, Dust In The Wind

Class of '79: Do You Think I'm Sexy, Hot Stuff, I Will Survive, Y.M.C.A., The Gambler, Sultans Of Swing, Renegade

Class of '80: Another Brick In The Wall, Rock With You, Call Me, Funky Town, Lost In Love, Ladies Night, Sailing

Class of '81: Celebration, Hungry Heart, Another One Bites The Dust, Who's Crying Now, Whip It

Class of '82: Tainted Love, We Got The Beat, Rosanna, Physical, Always On My Mind, Centerfold

Class of '83: Hungry Like the Wolf, Every Breath You Take, Africa, 1999, Sexual Healing, Too Shy, Mr. Roboto

Class of '84: Footloose, Time After Time, All Night Long, What's Love Got to Do With It, Dancing In The Dark

Class of '85: Smooth Operator, Raspberry Beret, Shout, I Feel For You, Every Time You Go Away

Class of '86: Sledgehammer, Higher Love, Greatest Love of All, Addicted to Love, West End Girls, I Miss You

Class of '87: Walk Like An Egyptian, Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now, The Way It Is, La Bamba, The Lady In Red

Class of '88: Sweet Child O' Mine, Faith, Love Bites, Don't Worry, Be Happy, Simply Irresistible, Need You Tonight

Class of '89: Wind Beneath My Wings, If I could Turn Back Time, Forever Your Girl, Hangin' Tough, Love Shack

Class of '90: Nothing Compares 2 U, Vision Of Love, Blaze Of Glory, Black Velvet, Another Day In Paradise

Class of '91: I Touch Myself, Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now), Losing My Religion

Class of '92: Achy Breaky Heart, Smells Like Teen Spirit, Black Or White, November Rain, Baby-Baby-Baby

Class of '93: I Will Always Love You, I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles), I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)  

Class of '94: Hero, Bump N' Grind, Loser, All I Wanna Do, The Power Of Love, Come To My Window

Class of '95: Kiss From A Rose, Waterfalls, Hold My Hand, No More I Love You's, Turn The Beat Around, Carnival

Class of '96: Ironic, No Diggity, Hey Lover, Change The World, Always Be My Baby, Diggin' On You, Follow You
Down

Class of '97: I Believe I Can Fly, MMMBop, Semi-Charmed Life, Where Have All The Cowboys Gone, For You I Will

Class of '98: Nice & Slow, You're Still The One, Truly Madly Deeply, All My life, Too Close, How's It Going To Be

Class of '99: ...Baby One More Time, Genie In A Bottle, Every Morning, If You Had My Love, I'm Your Angel, All Star

Class of '00: What A Girl Wants, Country Grammar (Hot...), Be With You, Breathe, I Wanna Know, Bye Bye Bye

Class of '01: Drops Of Jupiter, I'm Like A Bird, Jaded, Fallin', Thank You, Ms. Jackson, Get Ur Freak On, It's Been A While

Class of '02: A Thousand Miles, Hero, Complicated, Soak Up The Sun, Superman (It's Not Easy), Get The Party Started  

Class of '03: Crazy In Love, In Da Club, Beautiful, Cry Me A River, Miss Independent, Your Body Is A Wonderland

Class of '04: Yeah!, The Reason, The Way You Move, Why Don't You & I, Toxic, Dirt Off Your Shoulder, White Flag

Class of '05: Hollaback Girl, Lonely No More, Let Me Love You, Candy Shop, Since U Been Gone, Beverly Hills

skevington
# Posted: 30 Jul 2005 05:39

It seems i am old and boring, mentally anyway.  :(  I like none of the songs made after 95 it seems.

And i happen to like that Bob Marley song  :P  In fact i just like Bob Marley. And some of those songs made in the last few years, ewww... :D

Dmitri

rohan
# Posted: 2 Aug 2005 09:14

The list is wrong i didn't rock to any of those pathetic songs off 2001 :o  as a matter of fact in 2001 I didn't rock at all  :o

rpmobsession
# Posted: 5 Aug 2005 18:18

Dmitri: Not that it matters...but that song was actually written and performed by Bobby McFerin and covered by Marley. But...useless information. *l*

Man...I needed to be the class o' 80...or 79....or 82...81...84...God the list goes on. *lol* I don't even want to think what my graduating class will be rockin' out to...It'll probably be the new Ciara song or something equally horrid. :P

RPMObsession

Add-on: I'm surprised they didn't have Good Riddance (Time of your Life) by Green Day up there. I mean, there's always at least two or three people that write that to their friends....

quincyw
# Posted: 6 Aug 2005 04:27

Tainted love! That brings back memories, even though I'd still have been wearing diapers. :?

Now, seriously... :v I'm a '99er myself and what happened to <i>Time of your life</i> by Green Day? :v That was the song my class graduated to. Actually, it was one of the hottest songs of the late 90s because of its connection to Seinfeld's closing... But why is that song not on it? :v

And perhaps it's a sign that I'm old on the inside (personality wise)... That I know almost every song pre-2000... But almost none of the songs post-2000. Oye.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.020
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0