· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Happy Anniversary OTF
deanna
# Posted: 21 Aug 2005 05:11

With today being the closing celebration of our weekend long event celebrating with our friends the 8 (EIGHT) years we've been growing together on the net, I figured for posterities sake it would be grand to throw up a topic where ANYONE can post a speech, share memories or anything else they want to say. *winks* I'm fairly sure this thread, if participated in, will be kept by our resident Comm's gypsy's for future yearbooks or memory albums or anything like that.
So here's your podium...grab a mic and give a shout out to a select few, thank your team mates in your departments, complain that your award wasn't shiney enough, or just speak your mind. This is our year in review :)
Enjoy!!

Love and Hugs,

CL8  :? How'd that happen? Kymburlee/Deanna  :D

quincyw
# Posted: 21 Aug 2005 05:40

Section 5; the Holocronies; Alder Hill (the "defection of" ); the marriage of CT and JJ; the marriage of Jon and Oddy; Iain; and a lot more than I can mention.

10F is obviously made of sterner stuff and that's all I'm going to say.

michiel
# Posted: 21 Aug 2005 05:56

That's a completely misplaced term if I ever saw one, even if there are quotation marks.

demonvamp
# Posted: 21 Aug 2005 10:16

I just want to thank my Gemini troop for providing me with great fun over the last year. You guys :}  keep up the good work.

Also... the lethargic attack squid, Iain, I think they followed you home....

QD, squidless.

wolvie359
# Posted: 21 Aug 2005 10:29

Just wanted to say congratulations guys n gals

Thanks for having me around  ;)

kevkc
# Posted: 21 Aug 2005 16:26

A massive thank you to all my most fabulous of ENT minions, past and present.

Couldn't have done it without you guys!

Go ENT! Union of the year-2 years running!

KC

citron
# Posted: 21 Aug 2005 19:24

Can I have a birthday in the next few days? I mean, just for like an hour, once the awards get done?  Because then I'd have a full set  :? What.. I'm not crazy :( honest.. look. :D

gates
# Posted: 21 Aug 2005 19:43

I just want to say that I love OTF.  I've been around since day one, (so I was gone for a while, I came back, didn't I?) and everything has just gotten better.  Congrats OTF, may there be many more anniversaries in the future!

christena
# Posted: 22 Aug 2005 18:51

*ahem* OOo.. a tickle in my throat!*drinks some water* there...

Now... where was I? oh yes..a speech of sorts...*l*

I would like to  gives a big thanks to all my PR team members! You're a great bunch of guys and gals that I truley adore! Thank you for all your hard work and time that you selflessly give to the department. I could not have asked for a greater  bunch of peeps. Congrats to all those that won awrds and received promotions. Very well deserved! You all deserve the "Supastar" award but I don't know how to make awards, so you'll just have to  take my word for it :P
Thanks again and here's to a  fantastic next year!!!
Cheers!
CL6 Cinna
PR TL

christena
# Posted: 22 Aug 2005 19:08

Whoopsie..me again...hehe ;)

I would also like to say Congrats to  all my fellow ISAer,Welcomming Committee and Comms commrades that won awards and  got promos. I'm very happy  for you all and hope that we will see bigger and better things in the future.
Yay OTF!! :D

Cinna
"she's a cinna,she's a saint" :k

sg8472
# Posted: 23 Aug 2005 07:00

Congrats to everybody who receive an award or were promoted. Well done! OTF so pwns! :o

Whyfer not visit The Anniversary Site also, to, y'know, catch up on the eight years of history, and take a gander at all the responses to the Anniversary Questionnaire.

Intersting!

SG

polson
# Posted: 25 Aug 2005 09:01

Two words:

Jeff Greenwald

bria
# Posted: 26 Aug 2005 07:41

Yep, OTF owns, big time. Thanks to the EC and everyone else for putting on the Anniversary events and all that. You people all rule.

And without OTF, I'd still be one lone spaceship occupant. ;) Thanks guys.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.025
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0