· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / YAY it's Craig's Birthday!!
deanna
# Posted: 24 Aug 2005 04:57

Look it...Look it...Look it...You got a pink handbag just from me :) How very sweet, loving, kind and generous of me? I know I know...your going to make fun of me for posting this topic but I don't care...I often do things you make fun of *lol*
Craig....we've been friends for going on 7 years now. We've been inseperable best friends for ........a heck of a long time! We've been "more than friends" for too long as well. But such is life. I love you! Thanks for every moment of happiness you bring my way each and every day. Thank you for the laughs, the tears and the fun. YOU deserve a great birthday. Even if you did spend it sharing cake that you had to buy for half the world today & at work, and all things else nasty when you should be out basking in the sun, or at least somewhere surrounded by good friends and flowing alcohol!
I hope this year is your best ever, I can think of noone that deserves so much!
You're the best!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

*throws lollipops at you then wonders if they'll leave bruises*
:k
~Kymburlee/Angel/Icy/KP

michiel
# Posted: 24 Aug 2005 10:34

Habbah baddah, Craig! :D

christena
# Posted: 24 Aug 2005 14:10

Happy Birthday Craiglyness! :D
Hope you  have a wonderful day!
*hugs*
Chrissy :)

kassandra
# Posted: 24 Aug 2005 16:46

Happy birthday Craig!  I hope your day was enjoyable and the coming year hold many wonderful surprises :)

nobbe
# Posted: 24 Aug 2005 18:58

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CWAIGLY! ;)

Hope it's a good one! :D

polson
# Posted: 26 Aug 2005 07:48

Craig!  Craig!  Sephy!  Happy Birthday!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.026
Online now: Guests - 4
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0