· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / The Ashes
hongjun
# Posted: 13 Sep 2005 04:13

Hmm

What can I say other than!

Well done both the English Men's and Woman's teams for doing so well this summer.

At last after 20 years the Ashes are in English Hands.

A thrilling test series *g* one that I am sure will go down in history.

Well done to Shane Warne one of the cricket world greats, to have played an Australian team with a giant like Shane Warne and won is quite amazing!

If you happen to come from a non cricketing nation never mind;)

Hong

kevkc
# Posted: 13 Sep 2005 04:55

Odd as this may sound...

From an Irishman, particularly...

Congratulations England ;) Well done ;)

Enjoy it!
KC

fat_man
# Posted: 13 Sep 2005 05:47

I won money on the outcome of this event, i'm not gonna mention anymore, I'm not scottish by the way, i'm erm German :?

nicoll
# Posted: 13 Sep 2005 06:06

Yes, Scotland has disowned FM for betting on england and for knowing there was cricket being played. :o

hongjun
# Posted: 13 Sep 2005 06:18

Hmm

I still can't believe that AJ has not posted here :?

FM lol wise man betting on England:p

Hong

gates
# Posted: 14 Sep 2005 13:00

They won ashes?  :v  I figured a trophy would be enough.  Maybe I don't know what the heck I'm talking about, since when have I made sense anyway.

brady
# Posted: 18 Sep 2005 00:54

I feel like I should defend some Australian honor or something, but I don't follow the cricket at all and so I don't really care.  =)  But, as an Australian, I really must say something along the lines of "Well we figured we have won the stupid ashes for so long we let you win one game.." or something.

*wanders off*

anth
# Posted: 22 Sep 2005 05:00

Brady : You'd be doing your Aussie players down by saying they just let us win.*L*

I've never seen a team with such fight as the Australians. Even when they were clearly out gunned in every department, except Shane Warne's genuis bowling of course.

I've been a huge cricket fan since i don't know when. I am still beaming, and smiling about winning the Ashes once again over a week later.

It makes me very happy to know for certain, that England are the best team in the world, with a young up and coming squad of players, and our old enemy Australia is in decline, with a team who's best years are behind them. :P

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.038
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0