· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / International Talk Like a Pirate Day
crazytexan
# Posted: 19 Sep 2005 06:05

Avast me hearties!

Today be the day that all lads and lasses can be talkin' like pirates, so swash yer buckles, chase after pirate booty, and say your "arrrghhhs!!!" and "ayyyeees!!" with vigor!

Note: Ruffled shirts, parrots, and eye patches are optional. Have fun mateys!

For more info, go here: http://www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html

CT

sg8472
# Posted: 19 Sep 2005 06:45

Holiday Team's Talk The Talk Competition! :?

demonvamp
# Posted: 19 Sep 2005 07:23

Avast! I'll wager none O' ye have ever plugged a leaky boat we yer behind and nothin' but splinters between ye and the deadly splindly killer fish! Arrrr!

Pirate QD, off pillaging for the day!

lupus
# Posted: 19 Sep 2005 09:29

I would like t' point ou' that, I, Lupus, be th' original OTF Seafarin' hearty. Its e'en official. Ask anyone. Thar be e'en pictures o' me joinin' th' crew in london in th' east india tradin' docks.

I defy anyone who tellys me otherwise
:o

Lupus
The original OTF Pirate

kevkc
# Posted: 19 Sep 2005 10:21

Arr, it be within my here job description that I do 'ave to post this.

It be most dramatic, it be.

"No fear have ye of evil curses, says you?" Arrrgh... Properly warned ye be, says I. Who knows when that evil curse will strike the greedy beholders of this bewitched treasure? Dead men tell no tales!"

"Perhaps ye knows too much... ye've seen the cursed treasure, you know where it be hidd'n. Now proceed at your own risk. These be the last 'friendly' words ye'll hear. Ye may not survive to pass this way again... Dead men tell no tales!"

That, matey, be all...

Yarrrr...
Kap'n C

rock
# Posted: 19 Sep 2005 13:54

On a related topic...I'm having a pirate party this weekend.  Yay for me and the eventual drunkeness that will ensue.

deanna
# Posted: 19 Sep 2005 16:41

Argh!

Enjoy yer day me mateys :k

If you want a wee glimpse into the minds of the Creators of the holiday follow along now kiddies......
http://www.keeptothecode.com/12features.html

And remember, we often live our lives with far to little swagger!! :k

kevkc
# Posted: 20 Sep 2005 06:07

And similarrrrrrrrly, here be a site fer those of ye who come seekin' pirate treasure...

*hops in a boat and leaves the dock*
Arrrrrrrrrr

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.018
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0