· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / KittyKat recommends!
kittykat
# Posted: 7 Nov 2005 04:38

Well....I've got back into my reading again, starting reading at work during my break and I'd just like to recommend the stuff I have been reading which has turned out to be all fantasy.

Firstly there was The Supernaturalist by Eoin Colfer (he of Artemis Fowl).  Aimed a young adults, but if you like Artemis Fowl you will enjoy this.  

Then I got stuck into The Keys to the Kingdom series by Garth Nix (another young adult series) only Mister Monday, Grim Tuesday and Drowned Wednesday have been released yet, but they are a cracking read.  I know Garth Nix has written a number of fantasy novels but this is the first I've read, so if anyone has any other recommendations please feel free to let me know.

I've also finally got theBlack Magician Trilogy by Trudi Canavan started.  Admittedly I'm still on the first book The Magicians' Guild  but I'm really quite enjoying it, and I'm very glad I judged a book by it's cover! ;).

Of course once I'm done with the Black Magician Trilogy.  I have a whole bunch of sci fi to read, including Star Trek and the first pre NJO novel!

Kathryn

BTW if any of the library mods want to alter the link code so that amazon know it's from 10f, then please feel free.

citron
# Posted: 8 Nov 2005 17:33

I love Eoin Colfer! I may have to check that one out.

Note: I'd love to change the links, but I don't have access :P

kittykat
# Posted: 9 Nov 2005 04:59

ah well if you want to email me the code I'll change em? :)

KK

citron
# Posted: 9 Nov 2005 07:41

Done! :)
I might just order that Supernaturalist book since I love the author :) thanks!

kali
# Posted: 2 Jan 2006 07:56

No, I am not dead, I am reading the new Star Wars series Dark Nest, that follows The New Jedi Order. Just finished The Joiner King and The Unseen Queen, on to The Swarm War, all by Troy Denning.

*waves at KK and Citron and the rest of the Library gang*

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.024
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0