· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Thanksgiving
hongjun
# Posted: 23 Nov 2005 19:47

Hey,

I do realize that most of you don't celebrate Thanksgiving and that for the US it is still Wenesday and Canada celebrated theirs in October!

Still I do think it is always good to take a moment and give thanks for something in our lives, so here it is a place just to express thankfulness for something.

I am thankful for friends either in real life or friends I have made on the net

Hong
Quadrant Commander

PS at least I knew that it was at a different time :P

polson
# Posted: 23 Nov 2005 20:34

Hong is wise, Hong knows all. *nods*

deanna
# Posted: 24 Nov 2005 09:30

I am thankful for alot today. Honestly I really am.
I know there's alot of bad going on in my real life, some of you know, some of you don't. But I'm thankful for my family. I love them so much. I'm thankful for my daughter, she's one awesome girl. I'm thankful for second chances at love. I'm thankful for some of the best friends a girl can ask for. I really feel lucky to have so many great people in my life.
I'm also thankful that there's a That 70's Show marathon on today *lmao* :)
Well I'm off to celebrate the holiday with family!

Thanks guys, I'm thankful for ya'll :)

~Kym

christena
# Posted: 24 Nov 2005 19:05

I'm thankful for my friends and family. and to have a place I can come to unwind and giggle(yes...OTF:P). I'm thankful for my job..with so many out of work at such a pressing time.I'm thankful for my son...who has grown up so fast, and I know will be a man before too long :( but I'm grateful for the time I have now. :)  I'm thankful I have someone I can turn to when I need a shoulder to lean on or cry to. But most of all, I'm thankful for my OTF family...for being there..well..for just being*g*

crewmannick
# Posted: 24 Nov 2005 22:23

I am thankful for all the usual (friends, family, the mall, starbucks.....*cough*) so I wont ramble on about that, but I would like to point out that we should all be thankful for HoBBie because if it weren't for him, OTF wouldn't have someone to blame for all the bad things that happen around here and half of us would be in jail!  :)  Happy Thanksgiving!!!  :D

~Alex

polson
# Posted: 24 Nov 2005 22:26

Oh all right, fine.  Kim wants me to be thankful.

In October, I was thankful for:

The fact that two days before Thanksgiving my sister broke her wrist in Sweden while playing soccer and attending Bible college so that I could laugh at her after I got laughed at breaking both my wrists playing soccer at a Bible college.

I was thankful that Sonja came for Thanksgiving because last year she was in Australia and I missed her terribly.

I was thankful that Nathanael and Christine's baby girl was born without complications, unlike last year at Thanksgiving when they lost their son to a miscarrige.

I was thankful for my cousin Denver who for the first time I can ever remember, gave me a hug, and subsequently, let me cry on him.

I was thankful that my cousin Troy accidently dumped mashed potatos in my lap during dinner while we sat on the suade chairs in the hopes that the grown up kids wouldn't smear food on them, because there's no way that wasn't funny and I'm all for a good laugh.

jedimkypd
# Posted: 25 Nov 2005 07:21

oh, i think I have to be thankful  :(

then here's a list:

1) I am thankful for all my friends, dead or alive

2) I'm thankful for OTF

3) I'm thankful for Luke who showed me OTF so subsequently, without him, I wouldn't be here  :?

4) I'm thankful for turkey, and food in general i guess because many other people don't always have it...

5) yea... :}

~KypD

shadow_jedi
# Posted: 25 Nov 2005 21:34

I'm thankful for my friends, my family, and my school that I can attend to achieve my dreams. I'm thankful for OTF, really, because it gives me a place to come to unwind, or to wind up. I'm thankful for my job, where there are good people and decent bosses. I'm thankful for having two parents - granted not married - that love me. I'm thankful for having a good childhood, not full of abuse and hate. I'm thankful for the man I'm growing up to be. I'm thankful for Candice's family, as well, who let me come and spend time with them this holiday season, who welcome me with hugs and hearty handshakes, and who welcome me as one of their own kin (which I will be, soon enough...). But, most of all, I am so very thankful for my beautiful girl, Candice, whom I love with everything I have, and then some. :)

-- Shadow

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.022
Online now: Guests - 4
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0