· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Wedding wishes
hobbie
# Posted: 12 Mar 2006 10:18

We've received the following request from CL4 Jessica Slayer:

"My cousin is a mad SW fan as is his fiancee. They're getting married next month and my aunt has asked me if I could get a notice up on some SW sites asking fans to email in well wishes for the couple. Apparantly there was an old tradition where funny telegrams were sent to newlyweds to be read out at the reception but seeing as how the telegram is now obsolete she thought that emails would be the next best thing.
My aunt would love it if we could get emails from SW fans all over the world wishing the couple happiness and read them out at the wedding reception. She'd love it if they could include some mention of star wars in the email - for example "congratulations. may the force be with you" or some such thing like that.

Thanks for your time. If you could get back to me as soon as possible that would be wonderful. I'm available at:
pink_sugared_chaos@hotmail.com"

If any of you has some time and imagination on their hands, I'm sure it would be appreciated.

Hobbie

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.016
Online now: Guests - 4
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0