· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / VB Vidz
ajcardall
# Posted: 30 Mar 2006 03:55

http://www.googleidol.com

You should all go vote for KB Vidz, about half the way down. They're l33t and what not, and deserve to win.

Yes, this is a random plug. However, to compensate I shall tell a story:

Once upon a time, someone didn't vote for KB Vidz after being asked to do so by Andrew. Andrew went to their house and cut their electricity. The end.

:)

demonvamp
# Posted: 30 Mar 2006 09:15

Damn buffering.

I take your word for it, though I really love pretty fly for a white guy. Thank goodness I'm not the only strange person around here. :D

QD

fat_man
# Posted: 30 Mar 2006 14:18

Its true, i was there, yes, vote for KB vidz  :o

or else i'll come round, and thats not nice  :(

polson
# Posted: 30 Mar 2006 22:15

Pomme and Kelly FTW!

hobbie
# Posted: 31 Mar 2006 05:57

The people voting have really no taste. :(

deanna
# Posted: 31 Mar 2006 06:17

Awww peeps, c'mon the Back Dormitory Boys...wiped their nose on camara...definate props for that *lmao*

fat_man
# Posted: 31 Mar 2006 06:19

If you look at KB vidz competitions site, they only have 2 songs in which they superipose the music, they are in no way as l33+ as KB vidz.

Watch this space for an OTF version featuring "MC Lowest Common, DJ denominator and Dave". its not the daves that you are thinking. its another one, whos real name isn't dave so hah. ours shall be so l33+ that the heavens will crumble as to the i33+ of it :-) we just need to decide on a song.

and no, we aren't doing the "Newbies Of OTF" or "Zaraks Cat Made A Mess Over The Carpet".

that is all
yours

man, fat

fat_man
# Posted: 1 Apr 2006 08:27

You buggers never voted enough

AJ this means you need to go cut their electricity and i'll pop in and have a cup of tea and a natter. :o

yours,

man, fat

polson
# Posted: 1 Apr 2006 16:43

To my delight and joy, Pomme and Kelly won! Yay!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.037
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0