· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Egg Hunt Results!
demonvamp
# Posted: 21 Apr 2006 10:39

The results of the OTF Easter Egg Hunt are as follows: *drumroll*.

Winner: J.KypD!

Runner up: Cinna!

Congratulations KypD and Cinna. Your ranks will be altered very shortly;) Meanwhile, back in Oz...

Funniest: Estella!

And, for everyone who played: Participants

There were some brilliant reasons for why folk ought to win and here are KypD's winning reason and Estella's funniest answer.

On behalf of the Entertainment team, we'd like to thank everyone for taking part and give a big thank you for those people who hosted an egg in their dossier. The full list of egg locations was as follows: Iain, Hobbie, Matt, Majin, Sylvius, Cynara, Phill, Deanna, XZ, Dark Anakin, Hong, Alex, Soka, jadzia and Anth! Folks, it's safe to remove them now;)

We learned three things from this comp, the first, never go through everyones' dossiers if you value your sanity and second, I never want to trun the updates board blue again *twice* and three, Iain doesn't understand the meaning of the term 'abuse of power' *l* Iain, this is just for you...

follow the white rabbit *points down.

Queen Demon;)

iain
# Posted: 21 Apr 2006 17:51

What?! This is an outrage!! :?

What do you mean, writing a script to search through all dossiers for the Easter Eggs, thus completing the Great Hunt in precisely "0.023 seconds" (yes, I timed it :() is abuse of power...?! :k

That is to say, very well done, Underline'd KypD, Christena, and last but by no means least, of course, Amy! BRILLIANT entries! :D

Iain

christena
# Posted: 21 Apr 2006 21:15

WooTaH!! Congrats KypD and Estella !! *Hugs*
*LMAO @ Her award* I always knew I was one egg short*L*

and thanks to QD  and the gang for the contest!

Hey! I love that pic of the  bunny.. can I have it in an avatar size? :D  :P

Cinna

jedimkypd
# Posted: 23 Apr 2006 09:25

thanks all  :D and congrats to all you other guys, Cinna, Estella, and any other peep!  :D  :D

yeah  :(

Neeb

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.032
Online now: Guests - 4
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0