· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / enterprise rumour
kittykat
# Posted: 25 Aug 2006 15:35

well I heard it from my friend who got it from the internet.

Rumours have been circulating (where? I don't know) about a possible revival - apparently  Jolene Balock has been seen at Paramount wearing the hair.  I think she also said Connor Trinner had been seen round paramount.  I pointed out it could be for a dvd release but.....anyone else heard anything?

quincyw
# Posted: 28 Aug 2006 02:59

It's entirely possible. I mean, Farscape closed down, about a year later, it reopened for The Peacekeeper Wars. It's entirely possible a miniseries revival could be done.

kittykat
# Posted: 28 Aug 2006 03:18

there have also been rumours of another farscape - series or mini series I don't know

candyshop
# Posted: 28 Aug 2006 17:59

god I hope not... Sex Trek: Enterprise, I mean, star trek: enterprise...  I think they should just accept that it failed and start a new incarnation of the series...

dierna
# Posted: 28 Aug 2006 18:56

I haven't heard of any such rumour.

Connor Trinnear is having a fun time in his role as the Wraith named Michael on Stargate Atlantis.

Jolene Blalock is currently to appear on Lost (or has already) and is filming a horror film called Shadow Puppets.

kittykat
# Posted: 28 Aug 2006 23:31

I *did* say it was unreliable and I couldnt find it myself on the internet *shrugs*

I though Trinners role had ended on SG: A?

skevington
# Posted: 29 Aug 2006 07:59

I hope they leave the show as dead, which is no less than it deserves.  :P

Dmitri

dierna
# Posted: 29 Aug 2006 15:03

<!--QuoteBegin--kittykat+Aug. 28 2006,23:31--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td><b>Quote</b> (kittykat @ Aug. 28 2006,23:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->I though Trinners role had ended on SG: A?<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br>Nope...it's far from over. He wasn't able to do an ep dealing with Michael but has since returned several times.

lythria_2005
# Posted: 1 Sep 2006 01:33

While it would be nice to see the ST: Enterprise fans getting some form of mini series, or series out of paramount, just to allow the show to finnish it's 5 series run...I don't think they should revive the show completely...

I think paramount need to find a new face for Trek, to propel it into the future. Maybe J.J.Braums will do that...

ST needs some form of rivival in my opinion. It has been to long that Trek has tried to stick with the original views and ideas of Gene, but I think, in the long run, they need to revitalise it with a new feeling, and maybe even a new style all together...

I hate the Trek fans that sit there and dwell on the past. Trek was created many years ago. I think certain Trek fans need to accept the death of the days of Kirk and Sock; Picard and Riker; Janeway and Chakotay; Sisko and Kira and Archer and T'pol, and help move Trek forward...

Is it such a perverse idea that Trek should be something different? Something new? If it isn;t we will just see more shows like Enterprise, and I don't want that...

In short, Trek will die if the fans and the producers don;t unite to create a new, and exciting Trek for the younger generations, like myself, to enjoy. We need to increase the fan base, and move away form the "elite-fanbase" we have at the moment...

But that is just an opinion... ;)

kittykat
# Posted: 1 Sep 2006 04:47

<!--QuoteBegin--dierna+Aug. 29 2006,15:03--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td><b>Quote</b> (dierna @ Aug. 29 2006,15:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin--kittykat+Aug. 28 2006,23:31--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td><b>Quote</b> (kittykat @ Aug. 28 2006,23:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->I though Trinners role had ended on SG: A?<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br>Nope...it's far from over. He wasn't able to do an ep dealing with Michael but has since returned several times.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br>btw I'm trying to be vague to avoid spoilers<br><br>Er? Did you see the misbegotten? Unless I missed a bit he won't be back

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.015
Online now: Guests - 4
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0