· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / U.S. Govt Drug Test
skevington
# Posted: 2 Oct 2006 16:50

Alrighty, according to this website in the 50's the U.S. government dabbled in drug testing with psychotomimetic drugs. These are the results of one of the tests carried out and it shows the effects of LSD upon the artist.

I'd just like to make it abundantly clear that i am not condoning drug use. I did however find it extremely interesting how the art actually gets better as the drug makes a larger and more dominant impact upon the artist *lol*

Take a look for yourself, click here

Dmitri

jaquaia
# Posted: 3 Oct 2006 05:57

Have to say I love the 6th picture. And I agree, it is interesting how the art gets better as the drug effects become more dominant, or it does in my opinion anyway

darth_balco
# Posted: 3 Oct 2006 21:49

The pics look pretty good through out, though one of these pics near the end looks very surrealistic. That last pic was drawing pretty good. One of the pictures on there has a very Amano (guy that used to draw artwork for Final Fantasy) look to it.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.016
Online now: Guests - 5
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0