· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Andrew's Birthday
shakeycat
# Posted: 2 Oct 2006 22:19

Dear Outpost Crew,

I hope everyone has remembered that Andrew's birthday is October 17th. He will be turning 28 this year! He has been dropping hints to me as to what he'd like, though perhaps the OTF community can help me out on this one.

First, he says he'd like some Admiral's Pips, and is pleased that the shipping charges will be so much less than the Ten Forward Tables and Chairs. Personally, I think the table and chairs are a better idea, due to their basic utility. He'd be just tickled pink to see those in the living room/board room! Anyway, what better for the creator of Ten Forward himself?

He has also been hinting at getting something new to wear to business meetings and the like. I'm glad he's over the Enterprise-E Captain's Chair though, that is two years of my tuition right there. Unfortunately, he's still a little hung up on Worf's Isomagnetic Disintegrator rifle, what ever that is. I sure hope it isn't still functioning.

Anyway, tell me what you think, and if you need to know his shipping address I will pleasantly oblige ;) Remember, the selling dates are October 5-7!

Love,
Tanya

lzrman
# Posted: 3 Oct 2006 16:33

I like the isomagnetic thing :D!! very kewl.
I think everyone at the outpost should send him a card in the mail and fill his mailbox with birthday wishes and thanks for his continued support to this community.

Lzrman

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.045
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0